Our lesson times
Private Lessons mean more freedom and flexibility to you! Nevertheless, we are bound to lift opening times (for any lesson) and have to adhere to the established framework times for half-day classes.
Full-day lessons or guiding - Start times between 8:45 am and 11:00 am. End of lesson latest 4:30 pm.
AM lessons - Start times between 8:45 am and 9:45 am. End of lesson between 11:45 am and 12:45 pm.
PM lessons - Start times between 1:00 pm and 1:30 pm. End of lesson between 4:00 pm and 4:30 pm.
Your ski instructor or guide will meet you at the place of your stay in Andermatt, whether it be hotel, chalet or apartment – unless you would like to meet at one of our meeting points right on the slopes or at one of the base stations.
If you are staying outside of town, or are visiting only for the day, we will decide on a meeting point together based on your previous ski experience and your learning goals.
Our optional meeting points are:
- Base Station Nätschen (right-hand side of the building, left of the tunnel exit)
- Matti’s Kids Learning Area (right-hand side of the entrance)
- Outside of Andermatt’s train station (at Meyer’s Rental Shop)
- Base Station Gemsstock (at the info board)
- Mid Station Gemsstock (in front of the Lunch Room)